How would you like to become an award-winning author?
One of the best ways to gain exposure and influence buyers to purchase your book is by pursuing book awards.
When buyers are given the option of two books on the same topic, but one has won an award, buyers will consistently choose the award winner. Winning a book award is great for promotion and publicity, plus it verifies the worth of your book – which consequently boosts its sales.
Last year, 2 of Certa’s titles won Silver Awards in the Benjamin Franklin Awards. Will you and your book be next?
The Independent Book Publishers Association hosts the Benjamin Franklin Awards, which is regarded as one of the highest national honors for publishers and authors. For each of its 55 categories, 1 Gold and at least 2 Silver awards are given per category. In addition to prestige, winners receive:
• 2 tickets to the award ceremony
• an award certificate
• special award stickers to affix to the winning books
• recognition on the IBPA website before and after the awards ceremony
• announcement to major trade journals (including Publishers Weekly and Book Business)
• announcement to select public libraries
• announcement to all IBPA social media channels